Chocito’s White Hazelnut Cream Stuffed Crepes
1. In a blender or mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and melted butter. Blend or whisk until the batter is smooth.
2. Preheat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Lightly grease the cooking surface with cooking spray or a small amount of butter.
3. Pour a small amount of crepe batter into the skillet, swirling it around to create a thin, even layer.
4. Cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes until the edges start to lift and the bottom is golden brown.
5. Carefully flip the crepe and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side.
6. Remove the cooked crepe from the skillet and place it on a plate.
7. Spoon a layer of white hazelnut cream spread onto the center of the crepe.
8. Fold the sides of the crepe over the cream spread, creating a half-moon shape.
9. Top with sliced fresh strawberries or bananas.
10. Repeat the process to make additional crepes.
Enjoy these delightful and elegant White Hazelnut Cream Stuffed Crepes as a special breakfast or dessert!