Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta Using MJ’s Italian Pasta Sauce
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Pour in the MJ’s Italian pasta sauce and let it heat for a minute.
4. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Simmer the sauce gently, stirring occasionally, for about 3-4 minutes until it's warmed through and slightly thickened.
5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Keep in mind that the pasta sauce might already contain some salt, so adjust accordingly.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss it in the creamy tomato basil sauce until well coated.
7. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta and stir to combine. The cheese will help thicken the sauce even more.
8. If you like a bit of heat, you can add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the pasta for some extra flavor.
9. Once the pasta is evenly coated in the creamy sauce and heated through, remove the skillet from the heat.
10. Divide the creamy tomato basil pasta among serving plates.
11. Garnish with torn fresh basil leaves for a burst of freshness and color.
12. Serve the creamy tomato basil pasta as a comforting and delicious meal.
Enjoy your creamy and flavorful pasta dish made with Italian pasta sauce!