Dynamite Shrimp Tacos
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Season the shrimp with salt and black pepper.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and opaque.
4. Once cooked, remove the shrimp from the skillet and toss them in a few spoonful of the prepared dynamite sauce. Coat the shrimp evenly.
5. Warm the soft taco tortillas according to the package instructions.
6. To assemble the tacos, spread a spoonful of the dynamite sauce on each tortilla.
7. Add a layer of shredded lettuce on top of the sauce.
8. Place a few dynamite sauce-coated shrimp on the lettuce.
9. Top with sliced avocado and chopped fresh cilantro.
10. Roll up the tortillas to create the tacos.
11. Serve the Dynamite Shrimp Tacos immediately.
Enjoy these delicious and spicy Dynamite Shrimp Tacos as a flavorful and satisfying meal!