Soy Glazed Stir-Fry Vegetables with Tofu
- Extra-firm tofu, pressed and cubed - • 1 block
- Mixed vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas, etc.), chopped - • 2 cups
- Vegetable oil - • 2 tablespoons
- MJ’s Soy Sauce - • 3 tablespoons
- Water - • 2 tablespoons
- MJ’s Honey - • 1 tablespoon
- Minced garlic - • 1 teaspoon
- Grated ginger - • 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch - • 1 teaspoon
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the soy glaze: soy sauce, water, honey or brown sugar, minced garlic, grated ginger, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cubed tofu to the skillet and cook until it's golden brown and crispy on all sides. Remove the tofu from the skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil.
5. Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and stir-fry for a few minutes until they are slightly tender but still crisp.
6. Push the vegetables to the sides of the skillet and pour the prepared soy glaze into the center.
7. Allow the glaze to bubble and thicken for a minute or two.
8. Add the cooked tofu back into the skillet and toss everything together to coat the tofu and vegetables with the glaze.
9. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through and well-coated.
10. Remove from heat and serve the Soy Glazed Stir-Fry Vegetables with Tofu over cooked rice or noodles.
Enjoy this delicious and savory Soy Glazed Stir-Fry packed with flavor!